All day long I’ll be hosting a free, live webcast of eight Test Drive a Tour Guide presentations on Europe’s best destinations, as they’re covered by our tour program.
Tune in and watch them live on my website any time between 9:00 a.m. and 8:30 p.m. PST to learn how we travel in the Rick Steves style — and how easily you can, too.
Here is Saturday’s itinerary:
- 9:00 a.m. — Italy Tours
- 10:30 a.m. — Eastern Europe Tours
- 11:45 a.m. — England & Scotland Tours
- 1:00 p.m. — Germany-Austria-Switzerland Tours
- 2:15 p.m. — Spain Tours
- 3:30 p.m. — France Tours
- 5:00 p.m. — Sicily & South Italy Tours
- 7:00 p.m. — Rick’s Irreverent History of Rick Steves Tours
Between each class we’ll do live interviews with our tour guides from that region — so anything can happen.
It’s all part of our annual Tour Reunion and Test Drive a Tour Guide festival in Edmonds, Washington. Nearly 2,000 tour alums and over 100 guides will be celebrating here — and now you can join in the fun, no matter where you are.
It’s the most exciting day of the year for me. I hope you can tune in!