This Saturday, April 6th, a gang of my seasoned travel staff is teaching a series of five free travel skills classes — and you can see them live on my Travel Festival webcast!
No matter where you are, between 9:00 a.m. and 8:30 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (that’s noon to midnight Eastern Time), you can tune in to my Festival website or YouTube channel (sorry, not Facebook this time) and painlessly raise your travel I.Q. as you soak up practical tips and insights from my travel-savvy staff.
Here is Saturday’s schedule:
- 9:00 a.m. (PDT) European Travel Skills with my co-author Cameron Hewitt
- 11:30 a.m. (PDT) Paris and the Heart of France with my co-author Steve Smith
- 1:30 p.m. (PDT) Packing Light and Right with packing specialist Joan Robinson
- 4:30 p.m. (PDT) Italy with tour guide Sarah Murdoch
- 7:00 p.m. (PDT) Spain and Portugal with tour guide Dave Hoerlein
Anyone can watch these free streaming presentations, and no registration is required.
I’m really excited about this opportunity to share our travel teaching with a wider audience. I hope you can join us!
And where will I be during all this? Stay tuned. I’ll have lots to share with you on Monday!