This Saturday, Oct. 26th, I’ll be teaching a series of European travel classes in my hometown of Edmonds, WA, along with my travel-savvy staff–and you can see us live through my free Travel Festival webcast!
No matter where you are, between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time, you can watch live from my Travel Festival website, and painlessly raise your travel IQ as you soak up practical tips and insights about traveling in Europe.
Here’s the festival webcast schedule:
- 9 a.m. European Travel Skills with Rick Steves
- 11:30 a.m. Packing Light and Right with Rick Steves and Sarah Murdoch
- 2 p.m. France with Steve Smith
- 4:30 p.m. Italy with Rick Steves
- 7 p.m. Europe 101: Art and History for Travelers with Rick Steves
For those who tune in, I’ll also offer 20 percent off everything at my ricksteves.com travel store and $100 off any Rick Steves 2014 tours.
I’m very excited about this opportunity to share our travel teaching with a worldwide audience. Tell your friends! I hope you can join us.